Sapien Network, a democratized social platform built for user privacy and customizability, is announcing today a partnership with Matic Network, a company backed by Coinbase and Binance, that provides scalable, secure, and instant Ethereum transactions. This partnership is accompanied by the Sapien “Alpha Persei” release, an enhanced version of its platform with new features including Rewards Engine V3, user-to-user chat, improved user interface, and much more.
“We’re really excited to partner with a company backed by industry giants such as Coinbase and Binance. Matic Network’s innovative approach to scaling has attracted the attention of much of the crypto space,” says Ankit Bhatia, CEO and Co-Founder of Sapien Network. “Sapien Network will become one of the first companies to implement Matic’s protocol and deliver value from distributed technologies to mainstream users.”
“The blockchain space is still searching for its killer dapp which can potentially have millions of engaged users,” says Jaynti Kanani, CEO and Co-Founder of Matic Network. “I believe Sapien, with its able team and a well thought out product with a superlative focus on user experience, is one of the top ones to watch out for.”
Sapien is a tokenized social platform capable of rewarding millions of digital content creators without centralized intermediaries, thus offering a democratized approach to content creation.
After months of development and iteration with the community, Sapien Network is thrilled to release a new set of features, highlighting performance and scalability. New features will include:
- Rewards Engine V3: Enabling users to support creators they find valuable by increasing the visibility of their content and rewarding them with SPN tokens.
- Wallet: Sapien has added support for Portis, enabling users to manage their tokens with a familiar password-based flow. Portis is integrated with the onboarding experience to provide a seamless way for users to manage tokens and visualize rewards they’ve earned on the platform.
- Tokens on sign up: Sapien’s rewards-matching program will reward new users with the equivalent of $1 in SPN tokens, once they reach $1 equivalent in SPN rewards.
- User Interface & Chat: A revamped UI/UX to provide seamless user experience including a user-to-user chat to help grow and create communities.
- Tokenized Polls: Users will receive SPN tokens for participating in polls. Tokenized polls give users the opportunity to gain valuable insight from community members and rapidly reach consensus on any given matter.
- KyberWidget: In addition to other exchanges, users can now utilize a secure interface which will allow them to exit Sapien and access Kyber, a decentralized exchange that allows users to swap ETH and ERC20 tokens with a simple and secure interface.
This collaboration with Matic Network will allow Sapien Network to build its social network on a scalable, low-cost sidechain. Users can expect up to 100x reduction in cost and transfer speed once on Matic. Already, Sapien Network has more than 18 million of its SPN tokens staked in its vibrant ecosystem.