We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join the Consumer Growth team based in San Francisco. Our team is focused on growing Coinbase’s consumer customer base through paid acquisition across both app and web. You’ll own end-to-end channel strategy and execution for some of our core acquisition channels, ensuring that one of the first touchpoints a customer has with Coinbase drives action.
- Manage day-to-day operations of core paid acquisition channels in order to drive towards ambitious user growth goals while maximizing ROI
- Work closely with ad network partners to develop and execute on channel strategies and to capitalize on latest channel technology
- Proactively identify channel optimization and growth opportunities, surfacing dependencies and blockers to the growth marketing team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Partner with internal and external creative teams to advance a creative learning agenda
- Up-level channel performance and insights to marketing and product leadership
- 5+ years working in growth or performance marketing programs
- T-shaped acquisition channel skillset: you have deep experience in at least one channel but are knowledgeable enough in others to hit the ground running
- Experience managing a marketing channel end-to-end – from creative and audience ideation, to campaign execution, to reporting and performance analysis
- Hypothesis guided and are used to prioritizing a large number of ideas against a finite amount of resources
- Adept at leveraging data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, or Chartio to manipulate data and extract insights
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Nice To Haves (optional)
- SQL experience
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how your data will be processed as part of the application procedure for application locations is available here: Ireland/EU , United Kingdom , and California . By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.