Cryptocurrency is booming, with more and more people getting aboard and purchasing their first Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or any one of the many other options out there. One space in which crypto is making a huge impact is online gambling, and there are now several large online casinos touting their services to those looking to play using cryptocurrency.
With more casinos than ever accepting cryptocurrency, deciding which to sign-up with is exceptionally difficult. In fact, most just end up signing with the first crypto casino they stumble across – something that doesn’t always work out for the best.
So, we’ve done some research, looking at all the major cryptocurrency casinos out there, and have come up with the casino we think is the top place to play games with crypto: Cloudbet! There are various reasons why we’ve picked this casino as our number one, and you can find out more when you read through the rest of this page.
Cloudbet: Best Crypto Casino for 2022
You might be asking why we’ve picked Cloudbet as our number one place to play. In truth, there are several reasons for it being number one, but the biggest is easy to pinpoint: trust. For many, the world of crypto is a daunting one, so they need to find a place to play they can trust intrinsically. Cloudbet fits the bill, as it was the original Bitcoin casino, and is still functioning today – proof that it’s clearly doing something very right indeed.
Another reason to pick Cloudbet? They accept deposits using loads of different cryptocurrencies, and not just Bitcoin. Fiat currencies are also accepted, should you not want to deposit using cryptocurrency for some reason or another.
Cloudbet also has an exceptional array of games available, which vary from simple 3-reel slots to table games. Live dealer games are also found, plus those looking for more reassurance that the games are fair will be glad to find that there’s a nice selection of provably fair titles at the site.
Then, of course, there’s the welcome bonus, which can be giant. Players making their first ever deposit will find that it is matched by the site, up to a maximum value of 5 BTC. At the time of writing, 5 BTC is worth around $220,000! For context, most non-crypto casinos only offer bonuses worth a few hundred, or maybe a thousand dollars.
How We Chose the Best Crypto Casino
Choosing the best crypto casino was a long process, and it entailed looking at various factors. We’ve outlined the main aspects we looked at below:
- Security. We looked to see which casinos were licenced appropriately, to ensure they use fair and ethical practises. Also, we looked at the general trust surrounding a casino online, using comments from forums and various other conduits.
- Games. A casino is nothing without games, so we paid particular attention here. We were looking for a great balance between quality and quantity. What’s more, we wanted to see more than just slots – we also wanted to see table games, live dealer games and more.
- Bonuses. The bigger the bonus, the better. However, it wasn’t all about size when we analyzed different casinos, as we also wanted to see how fair the terms and conditions of bonuses were.
- Banking options. We also looked to see how good the range of banking options is. We expect to see that a site at least offers the major cryptocurrencies, but the best casinos will also allow players to deposit and withdraw using more minor cryptocurrencies too.
- Customer support. Customer support is vital, but many people don’t realise this until it comes time for them to use it. We expect to see multiple contact options, including live chat, phone and email, plus replies should be both prompt and genuinely helpful.
- Mobile experience. Finally, we expect any top crypto casino to offer a great mobile experience, and not only cater to desktop players. This can be done by having a superb mobile website, or by offering a great free app.
Once we have looked at all the above criteria, we’ll then be in a position to create an overall valuation and decide whether the site is worth considering as our top place to play. We’ll keep assessing crypto casinos, but it’ll take a lot to knock Cloudbet off the top spot.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What makes a great crypto casino?
There’s not one thing that makes a great crypto casino. Instead, it’s a combination of games, bonuses, security, reputation, payment options and more. We took a huge number of factors into account before declaring Cloudbet the number one place to play.
Can crypto casinos be trusted?
Yes, they certainly can – providing you use a casino that is licensed properly and has a good reputation online. You can be sure that Cloudbet is exceptionally trustworthy and completely above board.
Can I really win money playing at crypto casinos?
Absolutely! Online casinos really do pay out money, with prizes worth anything from a few cents to millions of dollars.
Is it legal to play at an online casino using cryptocurrency?
This depends on where you are in the world. However, it is legal in most countries to play casino games using crypto, as well as fiat currencies. Even in countries where online gambling is technically illegal, using crypto is the best way to circumvent the laws and still deposit.
How much does it cost to deposit using crypto?
The best casinos do not charge anything for depositing using cryptocurrency. However, you will have to pay some fees when initially buying the crypto at an exchange.
What are the most popular cryptocurrencies with gamblers?
The number one cryptocurrency with gamblers is undoubtedly Bitcoin, which is also the world’s best-known cryptocurrency. Other popular cryptocurrencies include Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin and Tether.