The ElectriCChain is an Open Solar energy generation data project with an initial focus on verifying and publishing data from the ten million solar energy generators globally on an open Blockchain – the ElectriCChain tools are open-sourced.
The ElectriCChain project supports the development of open standards and tools to publish and read solar electricity generation data using the SolarCoin BlockChain and other Blockchains.
Follow us on the SolarCoin Slack for open collaboration on ElectriCChain and join the SolarCoin community for sharing and creating:
- Specifications for scientific & network solar-related blockchain data
- Tools for publishing and ingesting solar energy data to and from the blockchain
- Discover ElectriCChain partners: inverters, monitoring technology companies and solar module producers
- Define irradiance, energy and reporting data standards to shape an open world
- Share information from the SolarCoin Blockchain with data from 73 participating countries
Project members and the public collaborate at electricchain.org.